I don't have a clue. It was basically cleaning itself here and there, just looking around, plus i saw it do a #2 twice. Was like spilling a...
What a joke. I just don't understand. I live in a small town called Buchanan. Every july 4th, when the redbud mx race is held, our population...
I feel the same sometimes. Gotta take the opportunity when it's available. ( to give you a hard time that is. Lol)
Reminds me of walnut but they have opposite leaves. Maybe an elm? The leaves in your pictures don't look very serrated. You think those leaves...
That's you Buttermilk [ATTACH]
That's just a michigan thing. Got a buddy that just bought a house in Tennessee. Out in the middle of nowhere on a dead end road on 7 acres....
This eagle has been sitting there since 5 last night. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks! I don't mind sharing um. Kinda stole it from a riding buddy. He uses a chunk of 4x4. I didn't have any scrap 4x4 laying around so i...
:rofl: :lol: only if you believe in evolution. :rofl: :lol:
I was 6 maybe 7. Only thing i remember was the whole looking directly at the sun was ok that day during that time with the peice of paper over...
I just don't understand. FAA issues warning ahead of April 8 total solar eclipse
Totally understand. I'm no sports guy either. My saying in school used to be "sports hate me and i hate sports." Nothings changed in 20 yrs....
I just don't understand the significance. So what that the moon is going to align with the sun and it'll get kinda dark for a couple min only in...
You talkin to me? I went back and looked but didn't see any other "wood block tire" pictures. Lol. It's just a homemade one of these. Rider...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
As far as i remember from scouts and their uniform the flag patch was ok to wear but only in the correct location. If i remember right it could...
What's the fun in that?!?!? (We need a devils horn emoji) :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
To clarify my position here. I have no problems necessary with the original story. He'd be someone I'd hang out with vs someone having their...
Just another day for me. With all the hype you'd think it's never happened and will never happen again. Definitely a cool thing but the more...
Obviously music affects our moods and feelings. Better to try and learn and understand with your kids than just say no, it's not good for you....