A bar that long will surely add some weight to the saw.
Shes definitely a beast offroad! Tractor like torque and luggability, she'll drive ya right into stuff if your not careful. I'll tell ya,...
Well at least I'm not the only one who sees it that way. :handshake:
They really haven't changed much over the years. :dex: [MEDIA] [MEDIA] Seems i forgot how good their older stuff is. [MEDIA]
If he would've said that in the first post i would've never commented.
I wonder if cherry trees cross pollinate as easily as oaks?
Horizontal lenticels are visible on cherry also. Maybe not black cherry but there are more species of em than that. Fire cherry is one that...
Looks like the tip is replaceable? Don't know what the rails look like but maybe a good dressing would clean them up? Looks like you already...
You very well could be right. I thought it was odd that the female was "chasing" the male around that tree. Tho when they flew off they went the...
My condolences to you. I had an uncle that decided to do that. In my grandparents basement of all places. While my grandpa was there. Can...
buZZsaw BRAD I'll let you be the judge. Looking back at the pictures i don't think the bill/beak is long enough to be a Hairy. [ATTACH]
These were definitely smaller but one could've been a downy and the other a hairy but i think they were both downys. Usually the female is bigger...
That's a good question. First thought was downy. After reading here a little...
Obviously this isn't the size you're looking for but might give you some insight. Consumer Reports used to be reliable when it was a paper...
Saw these two this morning. They were bouncing around this birch long enough i could grab my phone in the other room. Male and female. If you...
Well if that doesn't tell you He's got your back.....
Looks like fun. Some nice straight trees there.
Sorry to hear it. Any plans for a new one?
What's that smell like? Wintergreen, mint, ?
That would be the quickest way to fix this world. Unfortunately he promised to never do that again. Here's a couple somewhat related....