:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: where's the excitement in that?
I assume you'll back it on the truck?
4 today now. I think it's crazy they don't lay them all at once. [ATTACH]
I like that! Gonna have to put that in my memory bank and use later.
Well you should've at least let her ride up front after a hard day's work! :rofl: :lol:
Two yesterday. [ATTACH] Three today [ATTACH] They're from a Northern Rough-winged Swallow. This is probably the 4th or 5th year they've used...
I have a round trailer fender i could maybe use now that you say that! Probably depends how wide you want it.
What!?!?! I thought electronics were supposed to fix everything and work perfectly every time. (Obviously tongue in cheek) Congrats on the free...
Would need some sort of form to put in place or lots of hands.
Very cool man. :dex:
I heard no tattoos or piercings are the new cool. :cool:
Well.... that's just...... normal. :smoke::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Let me put this a little differently. What kind of person would put that kinda effort into something just to have it washed away?
One of ums smiling.
Pretty soon they'll sell em at lowes right next to the husqvarnas. Maybe then you'll be able to get parts from someone other than a dealer.
Seems there are no original ideas left, they just copy what's already out there. :picard:
They do not look real to me. Computer generated, imo.
Might wanna adjust the sensitivity? Assuming you didn't try that.
That was my first thought. Theres gotta be all kinds of pressure on those cribbed ends. Nothing like split wood.
Ah i c. Must work ok then on those little ones.