Take care and don't rush it. Don't know about you but I know how impatient I get when recovering. :)
Great to have you here! Don't be shy about sharing pics of Ole farm iron. We like that here too, as you can see from my avatar. :)
Love it...pumpkin everything this time of year. :)
[MEDIA]
Nice looking unit!
You're wrong...that was my mom. :)
Too late to call in sick? :)
Sometimes a well timed quote can help someone during a rough day, inspire someone or just make someone laugh. What are some of your favorite...
Beautiful day today...hit mid 40s last night and should reach 70 today. No rain for us....but we've had our share so we aren't hurting.
He could always fill his pockets too. :)
Firepit?
Looks good. How much do you use for heating during the year?
I didn't coach my kids, but they all worked for me. I know it added a level of stress/drama especially with my daughter. The teenage years with...
Watching Tony Romo's chances of keeping his job fade away as Dak Prescott continues to do a heck of a job against the Bears. Worked a good chunk...
The dogs and I went out early and loaded the last bit of shoulder wood and got it stacked before church. [IMG] Hopefully I can start bringing...
S6...I use to download my pics regularly to my laptop but after one of the many updates it no longer saw the USB connection to the computer....
Arg! My phone did some type of reset. Everything is gone. Photos, contacts, everything!
I was up about then too....thought about getting up, but not too seriously. :) Going to sit on the front porch and have some breakfast. Rain has...
Agreed!