That's why I love to scrounge at a tree dump...recycling and reusing the fire wood hoarder way!
Good to see you again..and nice hauls! Our local tree dump is my favorite scrounge spot too!
Making this sign.... [IMG]
That ox team would be great to see.
Not sure if you saw my pics of our county fair....we have a beautiful round barn and tons of tractors...old and new on display. That makes the...
Nothing like a fair!
Thanks....so darn busy at work I just keep pecking away at it. :)
Been working on getting the back wall framed up to install a new window. [IMG] Weather permitting I will get it installed this weekend. :)
Cheers to FHC and all who make this place a welcoming place to come to!!
Speak for yourself! :)
Mmmm, Hackberry. Good burning and good splitting.
Will you Jack Straw and TurboDiesel stop saying how good and helpful we are.....we will start to get a good reputation!
Welcome to the neighborhood!
The world is clearly against me! :)
...or 2, or 3, or 20. Wow, that's a lot of wood!
In the process of moving the last of a short 2 cords to the house. Have more if needed, but 2 cords is about our average usage.
Walked on to a project site today. I ask one of the construction workers "I'm looking for Brian, do you know where I can find him?" He replies...
And here I thought he just sang "Bad to the bone" :)
Cap=topper?
Almost got into the 30s last night, 41 when I woke up. Looks like a beautiful day in store. Went out to eat last night with my bride and mother....