Everyone thinks they're a comedian nowadays!:)
Thought I'd update this thread. My buddy (who built the bridge) came back and was a huge help getting the bridge ship-shape again. I need to...
Great looking family you've got!
Went to the vet with the dogs for their shots. The young pretty assistant doctor flirted with me (must be on some strong meds herself). Came home...
Shawn, looks like you took the bark off the live edge...correct? If so, how did you do that? Powerwasher?
Agreed...freaking sweet!
Sweet....maybe you should cut some wood to replace what you burn? :)
A cool morning with a small fire in the stove. My bride and I took the dogs for a walk. Watching qualifying for the Japanese Grand Prix before...
Wonder what kind of btuh we could get out of one lamp? :)
Fourth fire this fall. Last couple days it just cracked the 50s and dropped to near freezing. 2 morning fires and 2 evening fires just to warm her...
Welcome Justin B to FHC and thanks for the photos of your "catch" and the beautiful scenery.
That would be great...let other people enjoy them too.
Good on you NY! Enjoy the rest of the day!
Stopped when I couldn't see the bubble on the level....congrats on your job offer. :)
Window in...some siding up...too dark for pictures tonight. Three beers have disappeared...now where did they go? :)
New saw!!!! Sweet...can I borrow it? :) Well deserved for all the hard work you do around her man!!!
Too bad you can put them on display somewhere but still keep them. I bet a lot of other people would love to see them! You've done a great job!
First of the season! [IMG]
Please after that joke, don't "utter" another word. :)
Sitting on the front porch, pooch by my side, listening to to it rain. A stein of Oktoberfest beer and homemade bread (from my mother) to fill my...