I have changed to the synthetic oil 5 w 50 sounds right. A year or so ago i tried to find a rebuild kit but could not find any one who sold them....
I have an L130 with 884 hours on it. Trans has had oil changed several times. It mowes about 1/2 acre then barley moves. I take a break and work...
WeldrDave I thank you for this thread just last night my paernts told me they were looking into a reverse mortgage. First I wanted to know why?...
If you can see any grass its not enough.
Hair was long enough to donate for wig. To children with cancer. This is the 7 th time I've done this. Started on 8 two min after got it cut. My...
1 st pic Before 2 nd and 3 rd pic after [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Yeh i spend way to much time and money there
A mile south of I69 between irish and belsey roads
Glad your both ok. I slept through the whole thing did not even realize it rained until i read this and looked out side. I guess being 1/2 deaf is...
Congrats!!
Loon sorry about your loss. I know what you are going thru. Keep the fondest memories close to your heart. And he will always be with you.
Had to change my avatar. Today i hope rottiman wont mind. In picture cindy, brutus and me. the picture is from about two years ago but one of my...