I would check the manufacturer install instructions. Not sure if pvc siding is the same as plastic stuff you see on most houses around here. When...
Do you even want the quote? After all the delays and no phone calls do you really want him working on your house. I'd rather take my chances with...
You call that taking it easy. I need a nap just reading about it.
Marshel54 Might try this out if you have a vcr or dvd recorder. Color Security System with Night Vision [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Bunker Hill...
Pallet Pete Pete rig up your own security alarm. I used a set of the garage door sensors they work great i mounted them at about 18 inches off...
Your all wrong. Its the best kind DEAD.
Bold
My daughter and family just call they are ok. They live in Portland Tx its between Corpus Christi and Rockport. They headed inland Friday morning...
I just got yelled at for saying the same thing. Girl friend is a animal activist :rofl: :lol:
Well now i am at sea captainly. Was probably at bigfootly before i got it cut. But now i have a new goal to be at wizzardly. I dont want to be...
Thanks everybody yeah caliber bolts snapped off clean pulled them out stuck in a couple new ones put it all back together put a different rim on...
Thankfully i was the only one in in the truck. I just dropped off my grandson about five miles before it happened
It was a wild ride for a few minutes.
Hey I resemble that remark. It must still be a work in progress there is no rolled up tarps attached to roll down the sides for when it...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] She blew apart at 50 mph passenger side front. Lifted that side off the road then slamed back down sounded...
:eek::faint:@Backwoods Savage Well Brian, not allowing milk crates really brings this thread down a notch or three! :whistle: Gloves, matches...
As well as he behaves and listens. I'd bet he could run that mower:rofl: :lol:
You need a new roof. A single layer of shingles and good quality shingle usally have a 20 to 25 year life span sounds like yours are pretty used...
First off how old is the roof, single layer or double layer of shingles. If they are fairly new then you can use tar not silicone or rtv sealers...