Thats not good news. but i have had surgery on my back and neck its a pain but i will help when its heals don't stress to much wait and talk with...
happy birthday Fire Flake
Remy had visitors today. LinkedXJ his wife and remys brother jimmy came for a visit today.
Beetle-Kill sorry about the loss of your furry friend. Thoughts and prayers for your family.
Pallet Pete I keep a 5 gal bucket over mine secured with a bungie cord when setting in the yard.
Man cant like that. Both broke a once. I guess all you can do it pull up in front of the fire and wait it out. Take it easy.
today being Veterans Day my son invited his grandfather and me to breakfast. Was good food and better company. When Lee went to pay the bill he...
Wow thats amazing
Well not sure if its a legacy or not. In the mid 80's i was stationed in new ulm germany. I lived in a rooming house over Diters bar. Well i was...
Ordered my 3 just now:ups:
savemoney sorry about the loss of your Daughters furry friend. Thoughts and prayers for your family.
Raise the bottom and lower the top. It should slow down the wood speed. Another option build a wood create out of pallets with wheels on it. Then...
I know i know the dog did it. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Look at it this way stacking practice.:D
LinkedXJ It was nice to meet you and your wife. I wanted to get a pic of all of us and forgot until we were on the road home for an hour or so....
That about says it all. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers Randy
Backwoods Savage Things seem to be ok. I have been lurking and not posting much. The irony of it all is the surgery was to have the polyps tested....
I'll take 3:makeitrain"
Back in the 80's i was stationed in SC and went to germany for a few months on deployment we cut trees down for the new roads. And used them for...
I have not had cable or dish tv in 6 or 7 years. Went to menards and bought an indoor digital antennas for 15 or 20 bucks. Get abc / nbc / cbs /...