Man i needed that have been laughing for 10 min now. Dog is looking at me like im crazy. Glad I’m home alone:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
I think he may be a little spoiled.[ATTACH]
Did you get your truck fixed. Or at least off the side of the road.
Dennis i got kind of side tracked this week but very glad to here thing are going so well. Take it slow and easy. Has Judy tried soaking her hands...
There is almost a face cord in each one.
I see the chair on the porch and using your esp didn’t work. Glad your doing better.
Wow you get 20 bucks the last I knew michigan was 5
Im late on this one. Did they send you a questionnaire to fill out? I got one several years ago and answered all the question with there guilty...
Put a chair on the porch sit in it and use your esp to melt the snow.:rofl: :lol: Take it easy ( i cant believe I said that ) you will be back at...
Mine is easy it’s what I am
Dennis glad to see your getting better. Do you or judy need anything?
Well there ya go i need common sense. No wonder i can pass em.:rofl: :lol:
Man I couldn’t pass them when i was in school not even going to try now.
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:Is it dead yet
Thanks Grizzly Adam for making these up. There great.
Have you tried having both dogs outside before it gets dark and leave them out until after full dark?
Can you set up several temp flood lights mabye lighting up the area will help. Get it as bright as you can. It might not be a health issue i once...
This years dosent count. 2018/2019 1 year 2019/2020 2 years 2020/2021 3 years That's my way of looking at the 3 year plan always three years ahead.
Just need to know how much wood is there. Between the shed and the pile?
Pete i have a manual pallet lift i can bring over if ya need it its a little bent but still works. And is still safe. Goes up about 6 1/2 feet high.