Nah.. Don't have a bunker.. yet :whistle: But I do have a backhoe now :cool:
No experience with them
See above ^^^ I am lucky to have her in my life. :)
Not fair Jeff If you didn't C/S/S in 90+ degree weather, you'd have like 3 weeks to get all your hoarding done :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I've seen the ISS a couple of times, just by chance. I've recently gotten into amateur radio, so I'm a bit more interested in the ISS flyover...
Glad it was just a scrape Good on ya for having Titans back :yes:
:tip: :zip:
Nope.. No cab on the BX Someone mentioned it.. :whistle:
Hmmmm.. and here I thought America became America because some folks didn't like having a Monarchy. o_O
Nice solution to the noisy cab on the B2650 :thumbs:
You're not missing a thing :yes:
o_O :faint: How's bout this.. You share the 50's, we'll share the 90's.. and we're all happy at 70 :handshake:
Yep, that elm is very dry Might split and check moisture this weekend
Good luck on the sale
Yep.. hit that one right on the head :rofl: :lol: Just messing with you JDU if you enjoy it, more power to ya :yes: I work in the heat only when...
Sorry to see someone jumped your claim Biddleman :doh: Hopefully you'll still get plenty from the site.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Just got home from work 2 beers ago ;) :cheers:
X2 ^^^ All 3 posts. Couldn't agree more
Without amending our soil (heavy clay) it'll dry and crack pretty quickly. That's why we've done container grows. Tried a raised bed with soil...
Great score Loon :thumbs::thumbs: I love the fact that somewhere there's a hidden dumptruck full of wood (or is it a dump trailer?) :rofl:...