We need a flamethrower emoji :mad::mad::mad: [ATTACH]
Great score :yes:
I'm not aware of any laws against it.. But.. we kinda go by the motto.. "If you're not caught, it's all good." ;)
Off to Youtube you go. :binoculars:
The last man/woman standing gets to make the rules :rootintootin:
If those kids were indicative of all Buckeyes, I'd already have a home there :handshake: I'm certain that one can still find that caliber of fine...
I think it was a generic anti-china rant.. not a knock on WS. $.02 BTW.. BKVP I feel I should mention that the BK King was the only other stove...
Awesome group of young adults... I don't think of them as kids, I think they deserve the respect. :yes:
:rofl: :lol: :yes:
I didn't figure that'd take long :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: As far as the city folk moving into our neighborhood.. no worries there. Coworker once...
Man... I missed all the phun that y'all had here. :confused: Guess that's what I get for putting off my FHC membership dues :doh: :emptywallet:
Had some severe storm fronts come through last night.. including tornado warnings :hair: Most of it stayed north of us.. Hope all went well for...
Is it morning or evening for you this week Jeff? Either way.. Morning brother :handshake: :cheers:
Morning MikeInMa Safe travels :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: And all this time I just call and say.. "Yeah, I'm not gonna make it in today." Silly me :wacky: :picard:
July 4th Bonfire.. [MEDIA] Freshly dropped dead elm
Well.. I resisted the temptation :thumbs::thumbs: :faint: X infinity ^^^ I hope it's a very successful surgery. :handshake:
:cool::thumbs: Couldn't agree more :yes: Never met her husband, but we have had the pleasure of her company twice. :)
Machria am I reading correctly that you just got your Tech this month? Congrats :yes: Welcome aboard the Crazy Train :dex: Guess you've been...
PM sent So glad to see another ham on the site :thumbs: I've been having a blast so far. Gonna be trying another mode that I just learned...