Nice to see you pop in Gasifier :yes: Hope things are well for you and yours Your projects slowing down?? :bug: What only 3-4 per day? ;)...
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: But.. there's still.. [ATTACH] That doesn't get old :rofl: :lol: I know.. simple minds are easily amused.. Excuse...
Good on you brenndatomu a truly virtuous act :tip:
Well.. If they had walnuts.. we need to know the species :thumbs: Mmmmm... chocolate chip :drool::drool:
Oh dear Lord.. :eek: No tree on the eastern coast is safe :bug::bug:
Nope.. first I'm reading that she cut some cookies.. what species?? :whistle: :picard:
I've generally passed over a lot of the punky dead wood on our property... but I do know others that will burn punky wood. I guess I'm blessed...
:doh: Things do tend to find the absolute worst time to fail :confused: :mad: Glad you could get it to the shop/garage :yes:
Not to worry.. he didn't use my preferred method of insect eviction [ATTACH] Gotta admit.. I never get tired of that :dex: Take that ya...
Yep.. yep.. I concur :dex: Congrats BB :handshake:
:doh::hair: Molly loaded ya up too full :whistle:
Thanks for sharing the day with us all. Great pics Midwinter :thumbs: A big shoutout of congrats to buZZsaw BRAD a truly worthy recipient of...
huskihl would know the answer to that.. A few others as well I'm sure. Fifelaker
:binoculars: :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Oh Chvymn99 Tyler's Prop Shop :whistle:
:doh: :mad::mad::mad: [ATTACH]
:whistle: Have to admit.. the thought was there :D
I have been informed that NY DEC does not condone the burning of pressure treated wood. That being said.. Not caught = no fine Edit.. Copy n...
:yes: :popcorn:
Floor looks good lukem