Eric Schamell how many leaves per node?
:dex::dex::dex: [ATTACH]
Not sure that I completely agree. Our IS is rated at up to 2300 square ft. Our base dimensions are 28X35 ft.. 980 sq. ft for the downstairs,...
Some pics of one of our shag's
Haven't heard of mockernut.
I think shagbark hickory $.02
Hmmm.. I'm no genius.. but me thinks it's been a week already :nerd:
Just razzin ya brother.. but you sure put that machine to work :yes:
Yep.. just a "little" :rofl: :lol: :thumbs::thumbs:
New wheel bearings on order :whistle: :emptywallet:
Caught the comet with the binoculars tonight :binoculars: :cool: But couldn't get the telescope fixed on it before it hit the cloud cover...
:doh:
Great thread.. thanks :popcorn:
Penalty box maybe.. locked up.. certainly not Hoard away friend :yes:
BTW.. Hope you enjoyed your vacation jrider you certainly earn it :saw::stack::stack::stack::stack::stack::stack::stack::stack::stacker:
:faint: Nope.. don't wanna deal with those temps.. and that pool is near enuff to boiling temps :faint: Chazsbetterhalf decided she needed to go...
Ya has to be more specific fer me to follow o_O
:rofl: :lol: I think you read my mind on that one :) Yep.. WD seems a BIG fan of NJ :whistle:
Yep.. you've not much but time invested then, and it should still yield you some valuable BTU's :fire:
Now there's a pile o' wood :yes: