Hmmm.. is it worth the potential injuries?? :sherlock: It would obviously need to be posted on the internets (Or is it the interwebs?? I get...
For the record.. I have no doubt that you were that young feller.. but I don't think you've missed a beat in your years. :dex: You might have...
Lookin good :binoculars: :thumbs::thumbs:
Looks like a nice unit :yes: If it's not too personal.. I wonder what the rig costs.. shipping included
Please don't take this the wrong way.. :) But.. uhmm maybe ask those questions before ordering :whistle: Edit.. I'm sure a call to them should...
Nah.. I think you've got going on brother :yes:
From 89 to 70 in 14 minutes :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: I miss that young idiot that would spend all day in the heat throwing bales of hay,...
Darn.. mowing postponed :whistle: [ATTACH]
Excellent advice :yes:
If anyone wants any of those highly valuable nuts.. I can accommodate. :yes:
89 and muggy here, but I did spend 2 hours on the mower.. only another 6 or so to go :faint: But.. thunderstorms are on the way.. Darn :whistle:
:thumbs::thumbs:
:eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :smoke:
Congrats on the little one Woodsman :thumbs: I hope your hernia isn't too bad. :confused: I never felt mine when it happened, but later it felt...
Definitely not. I can't remember the name of the "toxin" it produces, but will kill other plants. :yes: Although I once steeped a lot of nuts.....
You are correct, and I did not take the stove differences into account. :yes: I can indeed go low n slow with the IS :cool:
Good work on the handle :yes:
Well, considering we mow about 3-4 acres of the property, grass clippings are not a problem. Nor are leaves in the fall. I just have to setup a...
Well, sometimes my side yard :fart: That was one full pooper-scooper o_O :rofl: :lol:
One of my coworkers' wife has horses, sheep, goats and such.. can get all the poo I would ever want. :fart: :rofl: :lol: