:confused:
:doh: Not sure ya can blame the powehead on that one. ;) But it sure s#©#$ hitting nails :mad: Lotta nice wood there
:yes:
Nice.. A bit outta my price range.. but I went halves with my lifelong friend on a Cub Cadet splitter several years ago. A worthwhile investment...
Those logs are "stupid big" o_O Nice stairs though :yes:
Nice project.. well done :cool:
Welcome aboard Wingshooter seems you don't get out here much (only 4 posts). But.. meh.. chatting isn't everyone's thing. :handshake:
Unfortunately it's been the mundane day to day around here. Although Chazsbetterhalf and I did get to meet John Lawler and his wife, as well as...
:rofl: :lol: Ya gotta admit it Loon.. that's funny right there. :p :cheers:
:rofl: :lol: Truth right there ^^^ :faint:
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: She'll get used to it :yes: Nice rack, and nearly half full... another will need to be made. :thumbs:
Nice stacks buZZsaw BRAD :thumbs::thumbs:
Says the lady traveling up and down the East Coast. (carrying cookies and wood) :thumbs: :whistle: :startled: ;)
Well Seasoned did you think this thread would go this far?? Honestly, I kinda thought it would fizzle out before now. Glad I was wrong. :thumbs:
Best of luck.. If you are already in a place to pass the Tech.. definitely study a bit for General. Not that much extra to learn. As for Extra.....
You kids.. Get off my lawn!!! :BrianK: I know.. :heidi: :emb: :D
:binoculars: :yes: :faint: Ya got someone from near all the lower 48 You really extended the reach of moose-googling. :rofl: :lol: I...
I hope the new machine serves you well for many years to come :yes:
I've a feeling you'll be disappointed with the store bought.. compared to what you raised. I know our turkeys were moister and better tasting...