Wish someone would tell that to the ones here.. I'm pretty sure they prefer me 3-4 to 1 over her. Even if we're sitting next to each other. :doh:
:loco: :crazy: Impossible Burgers.. Chickenless nuggets o_O :picard:
X2 Built like a brick chit.. Smokehouse :binoculars: :dex:
Huh.. Wonder if has to do with the new "kid friendly" stuff they've instituted
:picard: :rofl: :lol: I think the bug sucked out ya brains. ;) And got intoxicated :drunk:
No dice :confused: You've been Terminated :doh: [ATTACH]
Yep.. you're married in all but the legal sense of the word. :eek: :whistle:
:rofl: :lol: Amen to that :dennis:
Wonderful addition mike bayerl :yes: Absolutely top notch all the way. Hope you don't run into too many snags as savemoney described. I know...
Sorry for the loss JCMC Our deepest sympathies. :confused: Prayers for your family. Prayers as well as to the family of Mack Rogers. :usa::salute:
[MEDIA] :handshake:
Morning brother :handshake: You'll be heading to work in a bit won't you? Hope ya have a good one. :yes:
Morning Mike Had the window open all night. Probably have to shut it for "changing of the guard" I'll be heading to bed shortly, and she'll be...
Morning :cheers:
X2 ^^^
Yep.. terribly difficult :picard: Let's see.. start fire.. notice when stove is in cat range.. engage cat.. reduce air.. repeat in about 10...
Maybe they don't like this heat either Too bad for them [ATTACH]
Just seen this post tonight. I've got the same grill/smoker The Wood Wolverine $60 is a great price on it :yes: I paid a bit over $100 for...
Ironically, I have actually been thinking of picking up a relatively inexpensive electric splitter so that I can do wood in the cool of night....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes: