Sounds about right to me! :rofl: :lol:
It's a better splitter than last year's model, which is what I have. It's a good deal, jump on it!!:salute::thumbs:
Click the link and see the range, very northeast. Picea rubens Fact Sheet
Yep, dar der :woodsign: gonna keeps ya real toasty warm in ah few year. Well done!:salute::salute:
Many of the bugs, if not all, will back their bags and evacuate as the wood become more dry. They tend to like moist places rather than dry...
Is that beech? Love the lighthouse effect on top!:thumbs:
Yep, photos capture an instant in time, not the full story. I figure anyone felling a tree that size is either a pro or just crazy!
I like that last picture. However, I think my backside would be much further away from the big boy as it falls! I don't trust trees as much as...
If the the bug is already in the tree and has been there for most of the warm season, it's too late to save the tree. I believe most treatments...
:drool::drool:
Most likely the larva have matured and left the tree so there not much chance of spreading them. If the EAB are in a tree within 5 miles of you...
You worked heard, now go get yourself a :coldone:!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:She's no bigger than a Georga peantut! She makes the 362 look like an 880!
Oh yeah, me too! The 362 was scary enough for me.:rofl: :lol:
Unfortunately I don't have a shop or equipment for that trade.
Best I could do for her was earplugs! I gave her my chaps but they were impossibly too big on her; she's only about 5' tall and 100 pounds with...