Your discription of what to buy sounds like the Simpson. As I remember it has that type of pump. Thanks.
What kind to buy? I'm looking in the 3200 psi range. Stihl is out of my budget. Husqvarna looks to be in line with the budget and it comes with a...
Properly seasoned wood is the only kind to burn. :campfire: And beer is good too!:coldone:
Nice rig, cheap and wonderfully functional. :salute:
Ya should have put more in the front seat and floorboards, helps to balance out the load! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs::thumbs: Nice catch!
You kids feel the earth quake? No, the real one, rated at 3.5 that hit S.E Michigan.
Nice piece of equipment. I love toys! But all my work is on steep Kentucky hillsides so your cool toy won't work for me.:(
Glad to see you're no worse for the wear! The next superhero, Chainsaw Girl!:thumbs:
The twigs show opposite leafing which most likely makes it one of the maples, probably box elder by the bark. Also the way it grows says box...
T.M.I !!!:faint: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
THAT SUX!!
Very close, Jensen Beach. Home now and just lit the stove. Blast it's cold!:shiver: :fire:
Spring break and no need for firewood on South Hutchinson Island! :rofl: :lol: Back to the stove, cold and work tomorrow.:picard: [ATTACH]
Congratulations Kevin! You are today's winner of the "You Suck" award!:rofl: :lol: All kidding aside; grest score. :thumbs::salute:Good things...
For large logs cut half way, set the chain brake and leave the bar in the wood, then drive a small felling wedge in the cut. As you drive the...
Well, since it's not mine I won't say. But maybe the inventor, who is a highly regarded FHC member, will fess up.:p
If we told you what it was you'd :faint:! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Someone in attendance please have a Fireball or 6 for me! Oh yeah, and some cornflake as well, mmmmm good! Dennis, have a great time, tell lots...
I've used one for years, its great! If your chains have been resharpened previously on a grinder you will have to go around the chain 3 or 4...
Yeah, I've looked at the new model and I like it better than the last year's model that I have.