Yep, shove off is in a few days. Today is Joanne's last day in school so she will want a few days to decompress brfore we leave.
I was down in my lower field mowing today and from a distance I spotted a nice looking young fellow standing on a large oak round looking over the...
Next summer, a Civil War tour.
Okay kids here are the links to the route for tis year's adventure. It's broken down into 11 routes averaging about 100 miles each +/-. 9a is an...
My wife wouldn't move a piece of firewood even if she was about to trip over it.:picard: But I love her anyway, 34 years married and counting.
Don't know about Husky but Stihl has a winter/summer shutter that needs to be switched when air temps rise above 50°. Does Husky have that...
Well now my brother, great story! But on the down side it earns you today's 'You Suck' award!:D I burned some redbud a few years ago and it was...
The wood gods have smiled on you for sure! Very nice, very, very nice!:salute: However, I believe you have won today's 'You Suck' award!:rofl: :lol:
Nice work in a beautiful place. :salute: Having said that, I would never expend that much time and energy on box elder, unless it fell in my...
And so the tradition lives on....
Thanks for the information. I'll check other options for that area. :salute:
Yep! Sure are!
Oh yeah! And there're off and running!:picard::p
Hey FHC family! My wife and I will be traveling by bicycle again this summer and we're looking forward to meeting some of you on our journey....
You have to do what works for you. If you need room outside for fresh split wood then by all means move some of the dryer wood inside and let the...
Sorry to see that. Hope you get it repaired and making money for you soon. :salute:
I use one on the farm. It works well but I find it short. The above statment about oil tank size is correct. But for the homeowner only doing a...
If'n ya ain't gots yo 'bota stuck at least once, you's ain't runnin' hit rite!:p
You should have shut the saw down, rushed out and purchased a half dozen lottery tickets with that luck!:D
Ash