Red oak, can't say for sure which species but red oak just the same. Nice find!:salute:
It may, but it still has to come out. Probably some of the mounting hardware is loose or broken causing the tank to drop and rub. I haven't priced...
Cheaper than a Timberline too...
Get a Timberline sharpner, they are great for beginners and experienced cutters as well.
I believe it's going quite the project. I may let Kubota do it....maybe....:makeitrain"
The plastic fuel tank on my bx 2660 has been in contact with some metal part on the mounting and now has a hole in rubbed in it. Anyone have a...
I've not had that problem with oak, but then I wear gloves. The only major problem I have with oak is I'm not able to get enough of it! :D
After looking it up. I'm with you on the black ash. It doesn't grow here so I've not seen it in person, err... in log. :D
It seems next to impossible to get young people to do manual labor these days, especially outdoors in the heat or cold. :mad:
I keep looking at the opposite leafing and think some type of ash. But the wood says hickory and not any kind of ash we have here. I'm sooo...
3 or 4 tanks of fuel through it and it will be great.
So, how will I post a slide show here? Will I have to store it 'out there' somewhere and link to it or what?:tears:
We shipped our bike rack to Joanne's parents home and plan to rent a car for our return after the old man's 80th. birthday bash. Joanne starts...
We came across this oasis in the woods along the trail in southern New York yesterday. This guy was baking and selling cookies and drinks. The...
We pulled into our final destanation, Chatham Center, NY, last night at about 8:15pm after an 85.3 mile day that included single track cycling...
Last day on the road with 80 miles to the finish line and it decided to rain. Soooo....tea time in Wallkill, NY where the road sign says: Prison...
Crossing the line in Mt. Hope. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] If my railroad memory serves me correctly this is an old switchman's house. [ATTACH] The...
Soooo....at 2:13 I'm sitting on a trailside bench in Frenchtown, NJ. while my wife is a 1/2 half mile behind me tending to a gentleman having a...
After 62 miles of sun and traffic from Rockville, MD. we found this little oasis to take a break in Butler, MD. It was after 4pm when we stopped...
Washing our bikes in Shepherdstown West Virginia after many muddy miles. The sad thing is they were muddy again in a few hours. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]