It's 97° at 4pm August 28, and the only thing burning is me!:dennis:
Iffin' ya don't stand back wit yo hands on yo hips an a smile on yo face whilst ya admires all yo hard work in all dem stacks, well, ya just ain't...
I won't even ask how that could happen!:bug:
Restorable or just parts?
I've eaten my share of elephant and you are doing it correctly!:salute:
Split by hand for years then bought a 22 ton from Tractor Supply about a year ago. It has a Kohler engine of about 6 or 6.5 hp. The engine got...
Sure did! I always carried the 461 as my backup saw when I used the 661. I knew once the 661 got hot and was shut off it was finished for the day....
I have 2 M-tronic saws, a 362 with a 16" bar/chain and a 661 with a 25, 28 and 32" bar/chain combos. The 362 is a great saw and a beast with a 16"...
I don't know much about the sale of burls other than what I've read. They, depending on size and wood type, can fetch huge prices. Some city and...
I want to open up more space in my wood storage area by elimanating some of the long lines of well seasoned, single stacked wood. This fall I'm...
No home should be without one of those bad boys!:dex:
With those numbers there should be room for discussion on that issue. :salute:
Our propane furnace burns one week in the winter when we go away for Christmas. The rest of the time its my Buck insert; -5° out, 76° inside....
Free and it runs, life is good.:salute:
The new fuel tank is in and the BX runs fine. Apparently one of the rubber grommets that holds the fuel tank securely in place fell out. The new...
The best tool for determining the dryness of firewood is a multi-year calendar. :D You had to know that was coming!
Imagine your designated driver dropping you off there after one too many Brew Pops!! A case of how to drive a drunk out of his mind!:rofl: :lol:
We were bicycling in Kenton County, Kentucky today and ran across this unique structure. I'm not sure if you would call it a barn door or a door...
My thanks to member Bret Hart for getting me an electronic copy of the BX 2660 shop manual. It's going to make my life a good bit easier and save...
Take a door?!? I just can't figure people today.....a door? That's just mean.:picard: