Dats better den some big hairy beast! Ahhh... den maybe dats a big hairy beast the driving dat der tractor. :rofl: :lol: :salute:
Your name's one of the ones I've been missing for a while. My condolences on the loss of your father-in-law. That's a trip we all have...
Great picture! That appears to be one happy young fellow who is willing to learn! :salute: Memories in the making!
I sho would likes to see and hears ah video o' dat saw ah running! :dex::saw:
Nice! Shag is great wood! I have only 3 on my property so I'm not going to cut them. Well done! :salute:
Me too! I have to cut half an acre of honeysuckle bush and Russian olive just to fell a tree. Then, sometimes I have to cut another half acre of...
No frost here in Northern Kentucky until at least mid October. And that's okay by me.
Tis the season! :fire:
That's how I got it. My wife teaches school and she brought it home with her. She's been teaching so long she seems immune to virtually...
Congratulations! You have earned your first Arrow Point, or should I say Wedge Point!:salute::rofl: :lol: It happens to all hoarders sooner or...
Cool! We'll stay in touch along the way and work something out. Looking forward to seeing you. :salute: :handshake:
My wife has a cousin in Chicago that shevwants to see, plus, she's always wanted to see Chicago. I have no idea why anybody would want to see...
This is our preliminary bicycle route for next summer, so if any of our fellow Hoarders live close to this route we'd love to meet you! As time...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::wacky::salute:
They's ah song in der somewheres!
A "problem" all us hoarders dream of! :salute:
B.F.H.? :rofl: :lol: :p:wacky::salute:
Zat readin' on ah fresh re-split piece offin' dat fine looking tree?
The last time I was really sick was 1989. I was in intensive care for 10 days with bacterial pneumonia that wouldn't respond to antibiotics. That...
Wow! I haven't had so much as a cold in about 7 years. Monday came down with a sore throat and low grade feaver. Tuesday morning it was off to...