My first selfie ! :D
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I don't like belts and I don't like straps around my legs. An Amish tarp shop sews the chaps onto bibs for me,also a...
I think I bought the drop hitch at TSC.
This works great for me.
It would be a good idea to get that ash sold,you will have a lot of firewood from the tops.
A 16' 4" log that is 24" inside of bark on the small end scales ( Doyle Log Scale ) at 400 bd feet. Each one of those trees probably has 800 bd...
Schlot,so sorry for your loss. If it helps any you know there is almost four thousand folks that have you and your family in there thoughts and...
Getting ready is the bad part , the rest is easy.
Let God's love comfort you.
Looks good , you will like that baby bear. A flue thermometer would be nice that way you will always know where your at .
Do they make steel toe high heels?
You need a support box for the triple wall to sit in,then the single wall is joined to the triple wall underneath this.The support box needs to be...
Prayers going up from Ohio,for you and your mother.
The bread looks good,care to share the recipe.
Oh yes,last year for valentines day I gave Robin a 395XP. She was overwhelmed,almost speechless.With valentines day next month I have thinking she...
I am 100' from OWB to house and 100' from OWB to shop.
Welcome Brad ,you are going to like it here and we enjoy having you . :)
I wish you lived closer you could just bring that axe over and we would go to the shop and fix it. First off I think that is the original haft ,if...
True Temper bought Kelly in 49 or 50 , price is based on condition. Light rust pitting hurts value some , what makes this axe valuable is that it...
Early 1950's worth fifty dollars.