At first glance, I though that was a pair of underwear lying there. Thought hey, to each their own.
Welcome aboard. Great crew on here. Lots of knowledge, advice, and experience.
I wish I had the room and storage area to do this to a degree. Be perfect to do with my sons and help towards future college bills.
LMAO. Not going to go there. My stacks are out of sight for the most part, though right now you can see a little bit of the ugly blue tarp...
This and on my property vines have been strangling the trees and pulling them down. Vines are out of control and killing the woods. I've been...
Split it up and stacked it. Took MM and tested different splits. Sorry for upside down pics.[ATTACH] 15 - 17 seemed average [ATTACH] highest...
My routine varies. But one thing is constant, I usually look for the Icy/ Hot at the end of the day. :thumbs:
So tempted on the 7310.
I'll split some and check with a MM.
There's a bunch more standing dead like that. Some birds and critters have made a few their home, so I'll let them be. Nothing overly big, 12-14"...
My father in law has some next to his fireplace. He acts as though it's some super rare sacred firewood. Years ago my sister in law's boyfriend...
And withdrew some BL! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Was waiting to take this down. Couldnt stand looking at it from my tree stand any longer. Also bucked a...
Sometimes there just are no words.
Cool and creepy at the same time. Stuff of Skynet.
2020 has sucked on so many different personal levels and is one of the worse of my young 45 years. BUT I am still thankful for the small things...
My condolences to you and your family Dennis. Always remember how blessed you were to have her in your life.
Just remember in the first Mad Max movie the year was 2021.
Split some BL today that looked just like that. Was down for a quite awhile.
[ATTACH]
What do you have against shorties and uglies? Or are you talking about your neighbor? :D