Good deal buZZsaw BRAD . Primo $$$$ for primo product. You have to love capitalism.
The Binford ruled!! Tim Taylor would be proud!!
23* at 5 AM this morning. Hackberry and oak bringing stove back to life
12 cord not including latest score, and here I thought I was decent with 4 cord and counting. I'm not even in the amateur league. LoL
Piles or stacks like that I see while driving make me slam on the brakes and say "holy $#@*!" Than I drive around the block and repeat.
I would try it. Just to say I did. Just have poison control on standby
Most the ground was frozen today, except of course where I split. It feels like a never ending mud month of March.
I have a 590, and ZERO complaints. Very dependable, gets abused at times, starts flawlessly, cold or hot. Bang for the buck and warranty, echo...
I got one of those Duluth totes for Christmas 2 years ago. No complaints with it.
I did. It was either the pellet stove channel or a Hallmark channel. I kept with pellet stove. :rofl: :lol:
Tree service guy having doubts? He doesn't know you and BL too well. :thumbs: GREAT SCORE!! I'm not use to seeing so much BL with the bark intact....
Diesel 4 life , been reading the 7310 is pretty rich out of box. Is that your experience too.?
I would scrounge on local township roads but that's it. Many PA drivers are bad to begin with then add all the distractions, forget it.
I figured it was for the work, etc... still a hassle IMO
A woodstove/ insert/ fireplace snob! I was at my sister's and they have a farmhouse and use a pellet stove to help offset heat costs. I was...
This is how I feel. Owning a old, stone drafty farmhouse I need every BTU I can get. Have been cooked out in SS, but most of the time our house...
Sirchopsalot Do you need the permit for the install or to actually use the stove? I've never heard of needing a permit to use a woodstove.
What gauge did You get for the 32"?
Man I was so tempted and thought I talked myself out of it, but seeing that pic I'm like :hair:. By the way...you suck:D
I have been using a large, knotted black cherry round that I will eventually have to noodle. Also a very large black locust round that refused to...