Well you enablers did it...again. I broke down and got another saw. Seeing Diesel 4 life posts about his 7310 helped push me over. Of course...
30* dusting of snow last night, now feeezing rain. Only 70* inside have ash and BL cooking. Brought a cart load of shorts and uglies down last...
You have more restraint than I do jrider. I would of sent that guy packing. What a jerkass!. :mad: When I see a young kid selling something or...
Looks like another winner of a day for you jrider. 2 cords in 2.5 hours is hard to beat, I'll take that anyday
Some nice rounds and looks like a great place to split and stack. That is indeed BL. Nice job
I see decent scrounges in the baltimore area almost weekly.
In the mid to high 20s for most of day, and windy. Son had first sporting clays practice, it was quite brisk. Oak and some ash chunks keeping...
Yeah, if I don't make a cheesey comment or an innuendo after working on the woodpiles, my wife thinks somethings wrong with me. :zip:
Lmao!!
Yeah I think it's Kentucky coffee tree as well. I had a huge one fall on our house 2 summers ago. Required a crane to get it off the house and...
Nice scrounge and a better friend. I like the dump truck. Guess I'll add that to my list. You know, the list we all have to help us hoard firewood...
X2!!
Remember Brad Pitt when he was in his prime or Tom Brady? Well nothing like that!! :rofl: :lol:
Before I saw a pic of buZZsaw BRAD , I pictured the 80s cartoon character, " captain cave man", but instead of a club he had a chainsaw or maul in...
43 right now, but it was a very long day at work and want a nice hot fire to sit by and relax.
That's a BL foul. Might have to put his BL maniac card on hold. :D
Whatever floats your boat. :fart::yes:lol:D
I have the stihl version. I use it quite often as I tend to touch the chain up when I refill with gas. I'm opposite of Chud and sit at the...
Mine too