Im just happy to see a pic with some greenery in it.
Nice looking rounds. Perfect size BL IMO. The dead BL looks like its still good to go. Out after work splitting. Mid 20s , not sure wind chill....
Mid 20s, was quite breezy today, wind has let up for now. Came home from work and son had stove back up to temp with mix of cherry and BL. Split...
Welcome easyburning . My day was ok from 8 - 4, then when I got home and hand split some black locust in the brisk evening air, it turned great....
What are you trying to say? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Hang in there. We're all with you.
Exact same method I use and results. Sometimes I'll open the door too fast and I'll get some smoke/ ash coming out, then watch it get pulled back...
So are you saying 1 is none and 2 is 1? I follow that rule with some other "tools" :whistle:
Yes that's pretty much the primary reason I got it. Got tired of working so hard bucking those big logs. The cs590 got the job done with 20" and...
Currently 25, 70 in. Assorted flavor of chunkies cooking. Suppose to be getting colder and windy next couple days, with possible snow sunday. Took...
Never had a problem with lions head doing, But half a can of bud and my noggin feels like the testing site for fiskars.
I wondered that too before.
That looks great! I haven't used a skip chain yet. Think I'll have to give it a try.
I miss the bud bowl.
Wont deny it but I grabbed a bottle of Boones farm last summer when I went night fishing with a friend. He was like what the... Yeah I know it's...
I enjoy splitting in the snow, especially at dusk and if a full moon is out, it's pretty hard to beat IMO. Good work Brad. But that's nothing...
Steel Reserve in 40s. $2.25 @ local grab and go, I laugh every time I see it. Lion Head is about cheapest I drink, but a pabst pulled from a...
That's craziness :loco: :crazy: You have any Labatt's Wildcat in your neck of the woods? I would get that when we use to go to Senneterre,...
It's 73.5 cc. I would show my saw collection but I don't want everyone to think I'm some sort of braggert or blow your minds with my 2 saw...
Looking great Molly. Kicking some azz!