I restocked as well. Between the mud, frozen areas and snow, it was a PITA for me too. Wanted to bring another cart load down, but will try early...
Like to have a shirt. A few stickers would be nice as well.
Calling for some snow tonight through tomorrow morning and maybe later in the week. Brought wood down to reload the stack on the deck. What a...
When it gets to mid 20s to 10* I' ll burn mixture of BL or oak with a mix of other hardwoods. If it hits single digits,its straight BL or oak....
Hard to beat dead BL for processing. I still have half a cord of BL to split and stack. Too much of a mess right now to deal with.
No complaints about the BTUs! Smell doesn't really bother me neither. You just know when the BL is burning. :thumbs:
Very nice. I was thinking about a sled while I was digging my cart out the other day. :confused:
[ATTACH]
Rope what is the coldest you have seen?
At least this primo stuff is free. :thumbs: [ATTACH]
Freaking awesome!
Was shoveling this morning. I had black cherry and black locust in the stove. I could tell when it was the black locust burning. I love the way...
30* and snowing. Went from 10-14", to 4-8", now 8-12"predictions :headbang:. Might as well ask the magic 8 ball the weather forecast. Chunks of...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
With him its not an age thing. Its an arrogant, I know everything and drive a bmw thing:whistle:
My father in law got some "seasoned" firewood this year. He burns for the ambiance more than heat in his fireplace. My sons helped stack it and my...
Saw it. Thought it was a RI thing.:D Sitting at 25* snd very light snow. Maybe 3.5" on drive. Prediction went from 10-14" to 4-8" for totals. Of...
26, starting to snow. Black locust and cherry keeping room at 73. No where to go today, so I'll sit and watch the fire and snow pile up.
Funny you say that. My son said same thing.
Finally got to run the 7310 yestersday. :dex:Tossed on the 24" bar I ordered last week because I don't have any large logs to cut at the moment....