We have a wood box just inside our door. We just got from my parents for Christmas. We need to rearrange some furniture and find a new home for...
That is how we want our addition to look like. Love it!
Do you have homes for all if them? Just asking for a friend:emb:
A little splitting today. Finished up the BL and cherry rounds I had staged. Needed to noodle some of the cherry rounds. They were so twisted and...
Too celebrate your anniversary I split some BL in your honor.
I cant complain about the temps. My area has been mild compared to many others and I actually like winter. I enjoy the quietness, stillness and...
Currently 28. No conplaints. Suppose to get some "wintry mix" anytime now. BL log and hackberry chunk keeping it warm.
Never landed any hickory:(
I use lemon pledge on my saws. Of course only when Im going to be cutting lemon trees. Rest of time I just wipe down with a rag. :thumbs:
LMAO :zip:
Lol, I wouldnt have to worry about letting a cat out at my house. My pooch would drag him out. I do have a kitty cat around my house who...
It was the same price when I looked in fall out of curiosity. Ill keep the old cat combustor, give it a bath and save for an emergency backup....
I brought a cart load of BL and a cart load of miscellaneous hardwood down on Saturday. Usually that would last 10-12 days. Will need to go to...
Ordered a new cat for my Lopi Rockport. I went with a steel cat as a replacement and ordered it from Midwest Hearth. It didn't say it was out of...
Eric Church started the National Anthem like it was a funeral dirge. Thankfully she was there. He flat out sucked
I thought they were wearing jock straps on their faces. :loco: :crazy:
Pulling for Brady and Arians. Not a fan of brady but he showed his chatacter after the saints game coming on the field with Brees and his kids....
My thoughts and prayers for him and his family.
Snowing, might get 4". 30* and 72* . Hackberry and a split of pine, just because I wanted the smell of pine.
Put me in the "like" cherry column as well. Nice score.