Exactly. When I buy a truck, I'm buying for function and purpose, not gas mileage. If I wanted great mpg, I would buy a moped.
Nice score. Hard to go wrong with ash. I need to find more. I missed out on 3 large ash trees advertised on CL. :doh: Same guy had some ash trees...
Right around 30 with some snow expected. Warming up this week with some rain. Going to be a mess. Some ash and BL chunks for the day's burn.
I should note I only had saw running while actually cutting. Anytime I moved, even a few feet, I turned it off.
[ATTACH] Tried to buck up a larger BL. After slipping and landing on my azz a few times, I said screw it. Did get a pic of the 7310
Great job on being prepared TacMed . Hopefully some will learn from you, Im sure your children will.
20 and there's a bright, yellow circle in the sky. Not sure what it is. Been burning a mix of chuglies of late. Getting stove back to temp.
Federal offered youth teams a group rate/ buy. His team put in for it but haven't heard anything and federal can't tell us where we are in line...
I dont sell firewood. I do look on CL and FB adds. Lately I've seen firewood for sale by the cord for less than it was earlier in the season.
My son shoots on a sporting clays team. Shells are almost impossible to find. Saw this fine deal though. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:[ATTACH] And...
I was wondering who voted no. Figured it was due to black locust envy:rofl: :lol:
Welcome Country Boy Chronicles to FHC. Bunch of good info on here and even better folks. Tons of knowledge and experience on this forum. If you...
We're sitting at $2.95/ gallon for 87 octane. Pennsylvania = the state of high gas, horribly maintained roads and a crap governor. Fuel prices...
I like the look of that style but boss lady doesn't care for it as much. She of course likes the "carriage" style better. jtstromsburg this is...
Looking to build a stand alone garage that has a second floor. Hoping to have as much useable floor space on the second floor as possible....
I know brenndatomu has one. There have been a couple threads on them. I'm considering one as well. Need to find a solution besides the oil...
Nice buZZsaw BRAD! What? No action shots yet? :thumbs:
I read this a few times before I realized it read annual and not "anal" physical. :fart: I thought man, Brad isn't too bashful about putting his...
Just above freezing. Raining. May get some ice , maybe not. Weatherman playing both sides of coin. Calling for snow Thursday. 75* in stove room....
Actually "the friend" is me. My wife and I want a male. Need to try and lessen the void that we have in our hearts from our dear boy leaving us...