lol well roll your butt up and buy 2 of them then
they for sale here yet ?
evening tom hows you
tire chock?
lol
lol it will be cold there
Lol how old are you kid lol
Lol so when is your birthday Joe
[ATTACH] Steve sent me picture of muffler
lol remember I sent you a 361 cylinder last year for your birthday which is coming up very soon like in the next couple days
lol that's why you can't get it to run like a 036
47mm and 11mm wrist pin
I can but there's another 361 on Ebay cheap enough
lol I sent a couple with the saw I have 2 left
lol ordering new muffler now
lmao i can get a new muffler
im not i gave the one i had away less than a hour after picking it up
im doing ok coffee and relax time lol
was told that by my logger buddy who would rather run his 385 than his 576 or 390
lol 576 another junk model not as liked as the earlier models lol