Evening jason how's you
evening mike hows you
on the impulse hose id go with a oem as i have seen aftermarket rubber hoses will only last a year to year and a half
which air filter is it the old style or new style both are still available and impulse hose is still available
get your aarp card yet ?
slacker
lol waiting ? you need to get with the times and have it ready waiting for you lol
evening steve hows you
what does that entail
evening gramps hows you slacker king
Evening glen how's you
What all will you be doing to coles saws Kevin
Lmao cfb is
[ATTACH] lol for Canadian farm boy
Canadian farm boy get back here and share your story
lol about 200 pounds
cfb is the silver eagle google it
evening silver eagle hows you slacker
lol I can't repeat it here lol
I'm ok and I have a cross pop up piston