Never :saw::dex:
I use both the lean method and have used the long piece weave for a few years. I do not go 2x on the length, maybe an extra 6 to 10 inches. I can...
As discussed. Heavy rounds. Thank god for the hydraulic lift on the American splitter [ATTACH][ATTACH]
I have the same char master unit. It is s late 90's unit, but I love the thing. Eats a lot of wood it does :dex:
I use the more agressive chains on my461. Kickback happens, but for me it is being aware and keeping a solid grip on the saw because it can happen...
Throw a little powder down on the ground to be safe?
I cut a lot of wood, using roughly 8 to 10 real cords a year. I mark anything over 12 inches in diameter, since that is close to my limit....
I will get some close ups fer ya tomorra feller:dex:
Got a little stacking done, maybe a half cord. Blocked up the old dead hickory also. I must say, the MS 461 sings when I touch up the rakers....
take a video!!!:dex:
Thank you sir
Dammmmmmn. Good neighbor . Nice:dex:
A friend of mine is selling a small ~8,000 lb excavator, with a cab, 4 buckets, a thumb and has new tracks. Needs some pins and bushings, and a...