Wear a hard hat and keep alert.
I had a newer fuel line develop a crack once and have the same general issue. Curious to see what you find.
Low btu stuff, unless you are hard up, good move:dex:
Sharpen them !!! I cut a lot of wood, and I if I bought new chain each time one got dull I could just buy oil instead of wood. Sharpen the...
That is a nice shed and some pretty stacking :dex:
glad to see its sunny and decent out while I am stuck at work today:hair:
I used the shop vac trick several times at my old house. It was a US Stove forced air wood furnace and I had the same issues aforementioned with...
I was kinda doing the same thing as Clemson, start to dull I would swap out or a new, or freshly sharpened. I have a grinder, so its is quick and...
I guess my question is, and I apologize if I missed this, but what are you towing the trailer with? I have put a lot of weight on a 6 by 9...
I generally do not mind a little rain when working in the woods. The challenge is I turn my work area into a foot of mud between the gator,...
Well done, I just put one together myself. I used a pallet so i can drive to the uglies with the tractor or park it near the pile. Might as...
Well said and all good points!!! As much as I hate to admit it, I was undercutting a hickory two weekends ago and the 461 bit and kicked back....
The biggest rounds are yet to come, I will snap a pic once on the splitter. I love splitting the big stuff. A couple of rounds and the gator and...
I like the burning, just wanted to add to the stacks :dex:
I should have known that. Nice of you to cut for him
how many of you guys are on rain delay? :hair: Was getting some splitting done, but now I am watching it rain pretty hard. Frustrating
I generally hand touch up my chains after 4 gas ups, unless I bump a rock or hidden nail. Some people say every tank or every other etc. I am...
FIL?
Another "tip" although not related to wood. When you buy silicone at Home Depot, 50% of the time if you grab a box of tubes, they will scan the...
I have had a variety of saws and generally they all use 2 tanks of gas per one fill on oil. I always always fill both at the same time. When I...