This entire thread is ironic. I had to drive somewhere this morning, about an hour from home and on my way back was at least two pickup loads of...
Also, I am an Engineer and s finance guy, so we are not all useless. Many are, but my day job pays too good not to keep showing up.
Cool. My copy of this came in about 4 days ago
Tree guys can be sketchy
Good thing that wasn't oak or beach or elm. Still hard core
Congrats. I did the same thing 2.5 years ago. Once I saw the 25 acres of mature hardwoods, and a giant wood furnace, I forgot about the...
My mistake. I did not read the profile info. Mad respect mam :dex:
I am a wood nut, but I think you sir are taking it to a new level. Mad respect to you and :dex:
wow, scored with the wood and a delivery. Well done sir.
Do you have the equipment to move it whole? Also, can you sweet talk a town or tree guy to load it onto a trailer or move it for you?
Enough there for some marshmallows? :dex:
I use open face 99% of the time. Why I have no idea, but I like the idea of keeping the hinge intact as long as possible.
nice score :dex:
She looks a little rotten, at least where the break is.
Welcome to the club, by no means could I personally produce a video, so my hats off to you for doing this. I suggest revising the title of the...
I generally keep them between 1/2 and 1/3 tooth remaining. I am now touching them up on the saw with a hand file every 2-3 tanks with only 1-2...
Don't worry, it will dry pretty quick with some air movement.
I save the bigger pieces for kindling and throw the small stuff into muddy tractor ruts.
I cut everything the same length and let the cut land on the mark. Then I split it on the splitter if needed. Any odd balls left after splitting...
You must be an ash man:p:dex: