This was my last weekend before hunting season, so next weekend i am going to have to fight myself between the tree stand and the wood. First...
I was stuck inside all day on some remodeling crap. Very depressed as I had some serious woodcutting plans. :picard:
seems like the 026 with a 36 inch bar could be a bit much. My 461 dogs down with a 32 inch when I have a new or freshly sharpened chain on it....
Nice score:dex:
Well done sir:dex:
Can you take it off and apply some of the rubber dip they make for tools? I cannot remember what it is called, but it is used on tools for...
I would say 30 feet at most. When I was in my teens, I carried it for a hundred feet. One time I had to lift rounds( 18 inches or so) onto...
You might have a years worth up there in little piles if you are like me. Forget where everything is I do. Nice wood, and woods. :dex:
Stihl, the best saw you can get! :dex:
Dropped these little guys this morning. Both fell right where I planned. Top picture actually hung up temporarily, gravity got it:dex:. Love trees...
There are two answers that come to mind and are in no particular order. First get a bigger burner or add one to a new area. Garages should be...
Couldn't seem to edit Sorry for neck twists[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sorry about the orientation of the pics.
I might tie it off towards where I want it to go, the wood pecker damage is bothering me. May throw up the ladder and look deeper
Hydraulic log lift:dex:
I have a hickory I want to drop, shown in the pictures. It's about 24 inches at the base. I neef to drop it to the left. My question is what do...
I know you all like pictures, and I had today off. Split some big rounds off of an old hickory. Tried splitting the first large round whole,...
I got a rail road spike a couple of weeks ago....buried in an old fence line tree. lets just say that chain went to my grinder and the hand file...
Looks cool. Anyone want to take some bets with me on how long that diamond plate would last with one us hoarders testing it out :axe::dex:
I am not religious, but this is what comes to mind..... God has shine down upon your blessed stacks :) :dex: