Getting it for $1100, but I figured if it is in great shape when I see it, it's a good deal. I will check it closely. Milling is in my future....
What would be a fair price without seeing it ?
Picking up a slightly used MS 880 tomorrow, with a 24 inch bar, and a 36 inch bar. Assuming it has been through normal homeowner use (Hoarder...
I would say 20% of the pieces i have are bark free as it either falls off, or is an inside split. I have a few pieces in the garage from the same...
I am just wondering when he plans on splitting and stacking that garbage bag he bucked up!!!:whistle:
Well done:dex:
I would bet a dollar on maple
soft maple?
I had a handful of maple logs that I debarked over a year ago when I was handling with my grapple. These pieces are dry as can be and burn great....
Warren Walborn is listed as the CEO and President on Linkedin. if you have anyone elses email extension, you could give him a shot. It is...
I highly suggest having a sit down with a solid bankruptcy attorney. There are ways through the bankruptcy court for certain people get a higher...
wow, i had to skip a lot of this video as it is so poorly done and embarrassing. I am of the opinion this posting be removed......
Nice score:dex:
I have a gator myself, such a work saver. I had the front rack mounted to hold all of the saw paraphernalia. Well done, nice wood!:dex:
The thing looks sweet splitting the wood you throw at it. I would love to see a 32 inch diameter, 20-22 inch long block of hickory on it. It...
I suggest scouring craigslist, and setting up an RSS feed in your area so it emails you when a new splitter is posted. Some will be junk, but...
I have several of these, many in the 4 to 8 inch diameter range. Takes 2 years to dry, and cuts hard but it seems to burn great. I have a couple...
I suggest buying a 17 hmr. It is a fun little gun, and splits them like a banana. If you want some additional fun, set up some corn in a safe...
Make sure you keep that guy happy!!
Did you decide on how you were going forward with this? If you have plenty of wood, this may not make sense. I say compare this to the next best...