I stack a small amount in the woods. I just top cover it and try to get it where the sun hits it. Dries great, I will move it in to a...
Odd, the sticker is there, just no date unless I missed it. Spent the last hour plowing a foot of snow. Love winter:dex:
Sorry, where is the foot pad?
Do what I do, cut in the snow. Oddly relaxing. :dex:
I have not seen any. TSC sells some reasonable homeowner level splitters. If they go on special and you sugn up for the credit card, you get an...
Nice work:dex::woodsign:
Slow with a splitter is likely still faster than a maul:dex:
Skipped hunting this morning? But tried out the saw. Aside from being heavy, I love it. Snuck out for 30 minutes and made some rounds before the...
Older version, what year would that make it? Guy told me 2 or 3 years old, I figure in Craigslist terms that is 4-6.
We put a cord in the garage today also.....expecting a lot of snow and cold:dex:
Well done sir:dex:
Wow, how much do you burn in a year?
Dumped gas, blew out air filter, sharpened chain, cleaned out around sprocket. Plan to buy a new bar, but ready for tomorrow. I checked it close...
$1100 with a 24 inch bar and 2 24 inch chains and one 36 inch bar and chain. It is in great shape:dex:
I can't wait, might sharpen her up nice tonight so I can throw some chips after getting out of the tree stand :dex:
Bought it. It is sitting in the garage. Pictures tomorrow. Going to touch up the chain,etc tonight. She sure is heavy!!!!:dex:
Here is a pic the guy sent me[ATTACH]
Tomorrow. Haven't bought it yet
Nice tools!:dex: