[ATTACH] Hello At least 2 years, preferably 3. I have been and continue to cut some large live hickory. I actually splitvsome rounds up this...
This is my second pair and they are relatively new. The last pair I had lasted about 6 years. Not a leak or tear in them, I left them outside...
Got out for an hour yesterday and today. Mud season is here, so I could only get a few blocks out of the home they are in. Ruts were so deep the...
Nice work sir. Work or play, not sure which it is when cutting the wood:dex:
I am in also. :dex:
My kind of Black Friday shopping sir. I was in stores, wishing I was doing just this
Oldman hit the nail on the head, go with what you got!
:dex:So I have to ask questions as I am curious. How does the size of this relate to the saws you currently have, and are you loyal to a brand?...
Looks sweet. Hope you have the right soil as she may sink a little in wet periods. Very nice!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving brothers and sisters. Enjoy the meals and family time. Sit by the fire and secretly desire to be cutting, splitting, and...
Let's agree on one thing, it is BTU's:dex:
Looks like willow to me, but I have cut very few of them. As part of a hoarding venture to get some maple and walnut I got a truckload of willow....
No kidding. I have tons of ash, but prefer the beech, hickory, and maple.
Cut some more:dex: than your sadness will disappear.
How long is the burn time compared to a hickory or maple?
Perfect day here, almost......24-28 inches thus far. Way too much for the first snowfall.
They look fine to just drop with a saw, unless I am missing something.
Found it, 2009. Slightly older than I was told,but still happy.
StihlMS461 R Rescue
Stihl makes a 461 fire and rescue saw, not sure if it's has what you need, but it looks okay to me