Scoured wedges are a great site. You got a lot more done than I did. Well done. Nice setup also!:dex:
My goal with so much to do is spend at least an hour with wood each day on weekend. Got in my hour, but I am feeling like crap and sweat through...
Rent a dump trailer?
You are very welcome. The least I can do for the master of my favorite website:dex:
Gotta love scammers
Spent an hour cutting this morning. Used the 880 for the big stuff, just because I can. Nice part is, it makes the 461 feel like an 009. Mostly...
I say hold onto it and sell it! Has,to be worth some serious dollars to the right people:dex:
Welcome to the club Reelfaster. I highly suggest getting an insert as I am of the opinion fireplaces are for looks, not heat. The only chimney...
I am getting ready to order the 36" Granberg mill, as well as the prefab aluminum rails. I am all set with a saw, but I have a novice question....
Call your local stihl dealer and ask him for the cash price of a brand new saw out the door. I think it will be roughly $1,000-$1,100, but who...
Not sure about the rest of the group, but we lost our 30 inches of snow over the last week, and I am itchy to get back into the woods. Got two...
John Deere 4320 No clue on the shape etc.
No problem. Deere will try to steer your towards the non E models, which admittedly have more creature comfort at a $10K difference. There are a...
Nice equipment and setup. Nice to see the toys others have:dex:
I tried the TSC bricks last year as an experiment. In my large wood furnace, it was not worth the expense. There was not a noticeable difference...
Ahh, I somehow missed the dragging logs aspect. I have a Deere 3038E, with a Norse 350 winch on it. It does everything I ask of it, and since it...
Tricky question. I have never been a TLB fan, simply because of the B being a pain to mount and dismount. I also have steep hills, so that might...
Beech is great stuff, BTU's and it's relatively clean while handling. Heads up as the limbs seem prone to breaking when felling, and many are...
A Gator and a Stihl, mad respect!!!!
Well done sir. Love the open, dry work areas also. I am knee deep in mud where I am bucking. :dex: