50cc :smoke: 3/8"......not LP :whistle:
Very nice! :drool: :dancer:
Who's ready for a 50cc show down? :p [ATTACH]
Did you try drag and drop?
X 2:thumbs:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Actually this whole thread is pointless. The OP admittedly straight gased it for 20 minutes, wants us to help but will return to the store for a...
Most piston failures I see is air to fuel lean seize. My point is a blower is under a great load, much more stressful than high RPM. Bearings have...
But leaf blowers are under a lot of load like chainsaws in the cut. No oil may cause bearing failure prematurely.
You know it:dancer:
:doh::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
:doh::rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
What I'm trying to get at is Do you think with zero lean wouldn't that help prevent the cutter from rocking back and be more effiecent?
Thinking out loud hear about side plate angles.....correct me if I'm wrong. Its obvious forward lean has sharper angles. Back lean would...
I've ran a 661.:smoke:.......you don't want a 660.;) Trust me:yes:
A damm Yank and a truck driver? :picard: Oh wait a minute I have a CDL :rofl: :lol:
I'm sure us damm Yanks need to burn more wood :shiver::D
Power to weight ratio=gooder
Welcome bigfrank.....there is quite a few members from the buckeye.....myself included. I've made friends with a few. FHC is a good place to hangout