I'll bring one for you to try.
Looks like I'm getting ganged up on. :rofl: :lol:
Tic Toc, Tic Toc Looks like @Carbine is bringing money and a cold one.:p....that I'll donate to the host. :smoke::rofl: :lol: :dancer:
Nice work. Does that pump move that big cylinder effectively?
So what's your plans for that hot rod ms441?:whistle:
I would like to go.....just to far :headbang: I'm sending this to represent though :dex: [IMG][IMG]
I think we should auction off a chainsaw and have a gtg in Ohio:smoke:
Looking for one complete with brake assembly and in good condition.
I'll bring taco salad and a case of beer
:doh::zip:
Mac 10-10
Bump:seasoned: Got your chains sharp? :whistle: .....@Carbine:p
http://northwoodsaw.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1596
Bring your pic file up by double clicking, ignore upload file. Hold on the pic you want by holding on left click. Drop it in where you reply,...
I might be interested in that 7900
I wish you could be there also, I'm sure the mailman could deliver you a chain from MO or TN :cool: Check your mailbox tomorrow and see for...
That's very cool......what pitch is it?
Sound confident on that...huh :loco: :crazy: Let the smack talk begin :rofl: :lol:
Does it matter?:smoke:
I have a .325 square you can :drool: on :D