All you need is the rim, bar, and chain
Can't wait.....I'm pumped.:hair: I hope I get to try a home brew.:cheers: I tried making some, had a twang to it. Called it Amish...
Will they give me $500 for 10 mini macs on trade:D
I'm in for 1 ribeye:drool:
:drool::chef::chef:
I push shrink tubing or fuel line over odd shaped screws to adjust. If I remember I'll bring a dremel though
Pics?
Didn't I talk to you and talk myself out of it:rofl: :lol:
I Luv Dolmars
DexterDay never really set a time. I was thinking about 10
HittinSteel have you ran your Masterminded Johnny much?
4 sure :yes:
Just zip a zip tie around the trigger and pizz rev the heck out of it till the cops show up. :rofl: :lol: The redneck way. :rootintootin:
5 tanks of fuel through a 441 is a lot of cutting:dex:
:drool:
I like the longer reach for cutting tree tops and not bending as much. I've never cut a cant or been to a GTG......very pumped:dancer:
:doh: The other 3/8" cutters on the chain look like crap. :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
@Cut4fun convinced me a few weeks ago. I went with 18" 68DL for the reach. I do have a Squared .325 67DL .050 and sugi bar you can try
And not LP :whistle::rofl: :lol::cheers:
Just trying to keep food and beverage updated. :cheers: