We got some very much needed rain early yesterday morning. I got an inch but my moms place (9 miles by roads) got 2.2”. This felt like heaven today!
Old timers got a lot of things right but they also got a lot of things wrong as well.
I like summer. The part I find miserable is the unrelenting humidity. When I wake up in the morning and see all of my first floor windows steamed...
I’m on the silver maple train
Yeah man but our season of misery doesn’t last nearly as long as yours
We hit that one time last year and man was it soupy out!
90 again here tomorrow. Humidity doesn’t take a break till Friday.
97 with feels like 107. Notice the humidity though. Firewood dries out nicely in this crap especially with the sun blazing down.
Remember, I do have help.
8:42 am and it already feels like 95. Glad I have other things to do at 10 this morning. On shirt number two already
Identical weather here. Hotter tomorrow they say
Haha. I stayed vertical this round!
Closed down the bar then carried on back in my kitchen…better decisions have been made
Same here in south Jersey. 18 out of the last 20 days has been 90+ with virtually no rain. 20 mph winds today too.
Did some eyeing up and estimates on the wood piles today….I think another record will fall again. Pictures are of the current status of the piles...
In the right weather and storage I believe it
He’s French…
I didn’t put in much of a day today either Jeff. Being in AC late last night sure didn’t help. I will wake up a lot more hydrated tomorrow...
Pigs drink a lot of water when it’s in the 90’s.
Looks nice for tree service logs.