$7 a pound live weight or processed weight?
Pretty sure the first picture of the stump end is red maple
Looks like a lot of quick and easy processing logs.
Yeah I’m not really a fan of processing big sugar maple because of the knots and curves.
They broke one of them last year- one of their mails. Not sure if I have it around. I know I don’t have the receipt. What’s the process?
My kids go through 1 of them a year on average
I swear my helpers could break anything. Our maul we use when logs get stuck on the splitter just randomly disappeared. I searched the garage at...
Yep honey locust. Great stuff!
If your bills aren’t much it certainly doesn’t make sense. The act you brought up just saved me another $3800 in rebates.
My pool is still in the 80’s and will be for a couple more weeks
It split easily enough but as you can see, it’s been down for a while
I came across 3 logs today that I think are Bradford pear but I keep second guessing myself because I’ve never seen any pieces from those trees...
It’s getting close to 300…
I will still listen to their music just not live
Current status of the active oak pile. Up to 70 feet long.
Cut a bunch of oak that looked like this today. Probably had 10-12 rounds discolored but thankfully I was lucky and didn’t find any metal with...
I saw them once maybe 20 years ago or so and they were terrible. I was so disappointed!
I love the few plastic pallets I scored a few years back
They tend to get very brittle when dead. I wouldn’t wait too long or taking it down my cost you more.
Working in this felt amazing today