Don't have that part planned out yet.
If there is more, I'm hoping it will be a little while. haha
All done with clearing the lot for the house to be built…for now. May need to take a few more down once the septic location is marked. Ended up...
Never kept track exactly but thinking of how many 6 packs of oil I buy each year, probably 60 gallons possibly more.
Been working on this each day for the last 5-6 days and am almost done. Got the chipper from my brothers farm and chipped all the tops between...
Highs forecasted to be upper 80’s to low 90’s for at least the next 15 days
We’ve had 1.15” in the last 5 weeks and most of those days have been 90+. Farmers irrigation holes and wells can’t keep up
Oh yeah he’s been over there helping quite a bit
Haha ye Haha. Typo on my part. Should say what not why
We raise our own. I always know why I’m eating
2 loads out today. About 3.25 cords total. It was 90 with real feel of 99. I had hoped to get more done but was feeling the 4 cords I loaded the...
Cut down, limbed, and bucked 4 more oaks today then filled the dump truck with another two cords.
It’s been a long time since anything has happened on the lot but that’s changing now. Permits seem to take forever but the property is marked so I...
Yes there is no doubt this has been a great summer for drying firewood. Lots of heat and sun with little to no rain. Not good for farmers but...
Aging has a lot more to do with it in my opinion. Our cows have 5 acres to roam. We always dry age for at least two weeks and it’s always tender
Nice and close to home
Yeah it’s been busy that’s for sure and basically no rain to keep from working
Back in the low 90’s with feels like around 100. Makes for some hot firewood days
A view of my piles from a distance and one where I’m standing on my dump truck [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Another load of mostly dead ash dropped off