This weekend didn't turn out to be as productive as I had hoped. Got 12.5 cords out instead of the 15 I had hoped. Probably only delivering one...
As dry as it’s been I’m sure you didn’t hit any water tracking her
I keep saying no and keep ending up a liar so who knows?!
Haha. Yes I remember saying that!
My helpers split some while I’m out on delivery. That will be for next year. Main focus though is getting all of this to the customer
It’s been a while so it’s time for a bump. The one pic is over a delicious double ipa and some home grown chicken on the grill.
I’m thinking IF I do make another big purchase it will be a Powersplit
It’s been a while since my last update so here goes. School started on Wednesday…boo! I did do some fresh split deliveries back in early...
Boo hoo. Sorry, but I don’t care about people born into so called royalty and everyone bowing down to them. Sorry for the loss for the family but...
My man! You’re going to be piling up the splits faster than the Mrs can stack it.
I know a lot of guys love fantasy football but it really bothers me when watching a game with people and they could give zero hoots about who wins...
Still a fan of commercial plastic wrap and freezer paper vs vacuum sealer but they do have their time and place
My guess is the neighbor only paid to have it topped to save money
Looks great!
Good thing our paper money isn’t really paper…
Just got out of my 85 degree pool.
1.01 acres
I just run whatever my shop sells in 6packs for 2.5 gallons of gas. Never steered me wrong yet
Was this the 8000?
Have an echo 8000. I cut a lot of wood with frequent restarts. Pull strings were constantly breaking and had some issues with the recoil on the...