Guy said he is an engineer too…
I thought I crossed the names out better than that so I edited the picture. He was calling bs on the guy who claimed it
Came across this bit of info this afternoon…
Full sun vs out in a field makes a huge difference....I once found out the hard way with a pile that was about 10 cords or so.
I am feeling it today for sure and enjoyed my last planned beach day of the year
I get my fair share. If I didn’t have my wood boiler I would probably get annoyed.
Got 11 cords out today….and took orders for 9.5 more. My 77 degree pool felt amazing when I got home. Going to the shore tomorrow so no...
I don’t sell stuff like that. I either burn it in my fireplace or wood boiler. Gotta keep the quality up when selling
Farmer Almanac = weather horoscope
Low of 44 this morning will knock a few degrees off the pool but we have 3-5 days that will be pushing 90 for highs
Was in my pool after dinner tonight. It’s chilly…78-80
Lol. Glad I didn’t use the term “goes both ways”
That’s what I’m getting at. I work hard so I can also play hard. I don’t do well with idle time or cheap beer and food.
The mix for my wood boiler is always some sort of fruit salad...probably end up burning 15-20 different types of wood before its all said and done.
Yep, it all adds up.
While it's not ideal to spend so much on luxury items, I work too hard not to enjoy myself. I raise my own meat, work 3 miles from home, and heat...
I'm pretty sure my fridge, beer fridge, and 2 freezers use more energy than that!
We were supposed to get "significant" rain Monday night into Tuesday morning....we got 0.15". There is virtually no rain forecasted in the next...
My panels were installed in mid August but are still not up and running due to government tape at the township level. First, they have to approve...
It is all strictly word of mouth or through recommendations on the local Facebook town pages. And what I mostly meant by new orders is my...