Do you do anything about your rounds getting covered in chips? I will take a leaf blower and clean them off if it's going to rain because I hate...
Sorry to hear about your health but it's great that you have friends who are willing to help out. Getting into an accident or getting really sick...
Great looking stuff you're putting out there!
If I were going to move on this (and I’m not for various reasons) I’d load it by hand and deliver right to the customer
Double handling would be an absolute deal breaker. If he were closer and I could just load up and deliver right to the customer, it could...
If you could deliver 1 and 2 cords loads directly from the location to the customer, you would pocket a lot more than that.
Always
If the wood is good and there is 300 cords, I can turn that $45k into over $100k and could do so in a few months which would be well worth it....
Too far of a drive for me and I wouldn't think about it until I sell all of mine which should be early December.
Nah, I'm busy enough. BUT if I had a guy close by that had a truly good product for that price AND I didn't have my own stock to deliver, I would...
He has other pics up as well and I feel like a couple of them came from online so who knows.
Saw this advertised on market place. If he has as much as he says and it’s a good product, a guy could make a decent amount of money off this....
I passed the 100 cords delivered mark this weekend. I was hoping to get 20 out but rain today kept me from working past 11am. Got 15 delivered...
It’s just saw work right? Probably looking at 4-5 hours? I’d say $600 or so
Yeah that’s a monster body for around here
Red from what I can tell.
I d0n't know about that guy....but it doesn't look like he should be operating equipment.
That one stump may not be pretty but as you said, it safely went where you wanted it to. Nice work!
This thread certainly took a turn. Lol
Warm weather storm (hurricanes, tstorms): secure outdoor furniture fill up 5 gallon jugs with water crank the AC shortly before it hits so the...